New Class For June! - Authentique "Meadow" and a Card You Did Not Get to See Before


Remember the posts of my Honeymoon Bay Retreat? Some were of cards made from Authentique "Meadow". Well it turns out that I was requested to teach a class to create some of theses cards that I posted.


AUTHENTIQUE "MEADOW" CARD CLASS
Set of 5 Cards with Sabrina
WHEN: Wednesday, June 20th
TIME: 6:30 - 8:30
COST: $32 + GST
Contact Stacey at sbebc2011@gmail.com  or  778-533-4290 to reserve your spot
I don't know about you, but when I was a child I loved the stories and movies about Heidi and her friend Peter with the sheep, goats and their adventures. The paper we are using for this card class subtly hints to those stories.
We hare going to have a lot of fun getting our fingers all dirty as we ink the paper edges for these 5 cards. These will be a delight for young and old to receive. All the die cut letters will be cut for you before class, and there will be just a tiny bit of fussy cutting for homework which should be available to you at the very latest a week before class; maybe sooner. You will be notified when it is ready for you to pick up.
If you are interested in the alphabet die set, it is Altenew's "Bold Alphabet" which can be ordered through Stacey. They have both upper case and lower case sets.

PLEASE BRING TO CLASS: paper trimmer, scissors, Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs ink pad & blending tool, double sided adhesive tape, foam squares and foam tape, non-stick teflon craft mat, and anything else that you think you might use like wipes for your mat and fingers.

I know I just posted these cards, but for those taking the class, I thought I would post them together with the class announcement so that they are together and you do not have to hop over to the previous post. Plus, there is an additional card that you have not seen yet! It is the card that I did not get a chance to take a photo of before giving it to Stacey as a TY for organizing a fantastic retreat for us all! Since she asked that I include it in the class, I was able to borrow it to take photos, and share it with you.

This is the card.


And these are the other cards chosen for the class.


So that is it for another June class. Hope to see you there, and have some more fun with you,

Happy creating!






No comments: