May Week 3 (Week 20) Bullet Journal Spreads


I do not know about you, but for me this week has just flown by! I am sharing my new week in my Bullet Journal with you as the new week starts. You will see that the layout is the same, and I apologize if it is boring for you, but when you find a layout that really works well for you, you tend to keep using it. The only difference is that I have used different washi tape and colours.

So this is my week-at-a-glance. As you know I like to divide my daily tasks into three basic categories - work, home/personal, and church. Because of teaching craft classes, I am totally aware that there are now 32 weeks left to craft and prepare for Christmas. Many craft stores have 'Christmas in July' classes which I am beginning to look at ideas for.


To help me watch what I eat, I always log what I eat every day, along with things I am grateful for. And then there is my weekly expense log that I transfer to my monthly finance page, and that get transferred to my yearly log in my other little yearly bujo collections.


Then I have my daily journal section. I prefer using a whole page for most days, but because I am running low on pages, I have cut it down to 1/2 a page so that I can get all of may into my bujo.


I love the delicate colours of this narrow washi tape, and with it being the week of Mothers' Day, I thought it was more fitting than sticking to that bright green.

Have fun with your bullet journal set up for this week, and hope I was able to inspire you in some way.

Happy creating!






No comments: