Favourites of 2017 #1 - Spectrum Noir Marker Card Classes



It is the time of year when we reflect on the creations of the year and choose our favourites. This is also difficult to keep down to a minimal number of projects to reshape with you. So I decided to break it down into categories; card classes - Spectrum Noir Markers, card class - Graphic 45, card classes - Shabby Chic, card classes - Spellbinders, layout classes, project classes, and personal creations. That will be 7 days of favourites! Since I have also posted classes for 2018 this year, and even though I created them in 2017, I will reserve them for my 2018 favourites review.

So shall we begin?

At the beginning of this year I was still teaching Spectrum Noir Marker classes. And one of my favourites is a very simple CAS card. See post here.


Since we are starting with Spectrum Noir Markers, I might as well go the next favourite Spectrum Noir favourite, rather than go in sequential order.

The next one is also a CAS card with a gold fish. See post here.



Next are two cards from the same class. I just love the cute bear and how fuzzy he looks.  See post here for both cards.


And this one is a favourite from the same class. Not only do I love this stamp, but I love how it turned out. This one is on display in the Scrapbook Essentials BC store.


For the last two Spectrum Noir Marker favourites, they too come from the same class, and the last class we had for 2017. See post here for both cards. This one is on display in the Scrapbook Essentials BC store.


Even though there is some mottling on this card, it is still one of my favourites. This one is on display in the Scrapbook Essentials BC store.


I do have a couple more favourite cards that were created with Spectrum Noir Markers, but they were not used for classes, and I will show them in my Personal Creation Favourites later. For those of you that are waiting to colour again with Spectrum Noir Markers, we are hoping to get more classes in for 2018. It is difficult to get in all the classes we would like to have for you, and I appreciate your patience.

Tomorrow - my favourite Graphic 45 cards! So be sure to stop by again.

Happy creating!







No comments: