Boxed 3 x 3 Gift Card Set

A good way to use up scraps is to make 3 x 3 cards (as with the boxed set on either end in the photo below). Or, use one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP for the box and 11 cards (as with the boxed set in the center).


Today I'm going to show you the center Gift Card Set. For this set I used the DSP as background and focused on the Botanical Blooms stamp set using different colours for each card and the box.


The box is created out of a single 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock sheet using the scoreboard and corner rounder making a flip top box or attached lid box as you see in the next photo.


I did not want to take a photo of each card and grouped them all together. Now I see that should have taken at least a photo of one of the cards for you to see better the details. My original thought was to create a variety of sentiments to place on them, but decided to leave them entirely blank , inside and out.


Next is a close up of a section of the cards. I hope you can see a little more of the stamping detail. I stamped the darkest foreground flower first, then with a mask created with the Botanical Builder die, I stamped the off stamped bloom and leaves. After taking the flower mask off, I randomly stamped the tiny floral bunch that is part of the stamp set. Love that little bunch of flowers!


I will show you the other two 3 x 3 Boxed Gift Card Sets tomorrow, made using scraps!

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy creating!






No comments: