Valentines

I was so tickled when Papertrey came out with the Love You to Pieces collection to create the cutest little 3D puzzle punch-outs! They are somewhat labor-intensive but fun and worth the effort.

Since I wanted to limit the number of these that I had to produce, I made them for my youngest daughter's unusually small class size:  5 girls and 11 boys.

For the girls:

For the boys:


Here are the envelopes I decorated:



Once folded up:


Once it is opened:


Hope the kids had fun with them!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Coasters
  • Patterned Paper: Love You to Pieces envelope wraps
  • Stamps: Love You to Pieces: Fox, Love You to Pieces: Airplane, Love You to Pieces Additions
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, Soft Stone, Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Love You to Pieces: Fox, Love You to Pieces: Airplane, Envelope Zipper
  • Accessories:
  • Other Tools:

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Soooooo Cute! And fun!