Tinsel and Tags Cards

It's that time of year where I am scrambling to get Christmas cards done in time.

Since I am dropping off some gifts at my former workplace tomorrow, I whipped up a couple of Christmas cards tonight using the dies from the latest PTI Make It Market kit: Tinsel & Tags. Quick, they were not, but it was fun to do some simple layering!

**I apologize for the picture quality--our camera doesn't work so I had to use my phone!





{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Tinsel & Tags
  • Stamps: Tinsel & Tags
  • Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet
  • Dies: Tinsel & Tags
  • Other Tools: sewing machine/thread, Kaleidoscope embossing powder (Stampendous), Y21 Copic - Buttercup Yellow

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I love cards with little scenes on them!! Great job Dana! :)