My Christmas Gift to My Parents

I had so much fun looking at Dana's post yesterday. She doesn't get to craft often these days, so it's always nice to see her have time for a little fun and gives me the chance to be the proud Mom of her creative talents.

I'm sharing with you today, the Christmas gift that I made for my parents. I would have posted this sooner, but because my charging cord for my iPad Mini broke, I had to wait a while to get it out to you.

My Mom loves the colours of Ivory & Gold with just a touch of colour, so that is what I did with this mini folio. This first image is the front view.



And this next photo is the back of the folio.


Rather than show you a ton of photos of each page and section of the Mini Folio, I'm including a walk-through-tour of the project for my Stampin' Up blog.


Except for the Washi tape, everything is Stampin' Up products. This Mini Folio measures 6 3/4"w x 6"h x 3/4" thick. I love this stamp set I used, and can see it as a keeper long past it's retirement.
I plan to make another one using Designer Series Paper (instead of the stamped flowers), recording the construction of the project, typing up the instructions, and have them ready for you to purchase at a small cost, so that you too can make one! I will let you know when it will be available either on my Paper Architecture blog or my Stampin' Up blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy papercrafting!





No comments: