Two Things

First thing-

Today, I've posted File Folder Folio #5 on my other blog, Paper Architecture With Sabrina. If you'd like to see more, hop on over to get more photos and a video walk-through tour of the project.

Using Graphic 45's "Come Away With Me" collection makes this folio a perfect one to keep a record of your Summer vacation to share with family and friends.









There is a ton of photo space as well as plenty of journaling space to share your vacation experiences. Pockets, tags, flaps, and hidden page parts also make this interactive folio fun to browse through.
The link to purchase the instructions for this project are found  on Paper Architecture With Sabrina or at my Zibbet store.


Just think of the many folios that can be created just by changing the layout inside.






Second thing-

Remember to stop by the blog on September 26th for something special.

Thank you so much for checking in today! Happy papercrafting!



-

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just found the YouTube channel for this and I wanted to buy the pattern but I am having a hard time doing so. I am told it has been removed