Sharing Class #1 Pics From Edmonton

Hello everyone! I'm making this post while in Calgary visiting Dana and family. Enjoying my visit with my eldest daughter and my grandchildren!.

I did promise to post photos from my classes as guest instructor from Edmonton's Scrap Addicts special event. It was wonderful to meet new people and fellow papercrafting enthusiasts. I had a great time with a wonderful group of ladies.

First I thought I wold share with you what the new Scrap Addicts store looks like when you walk in. Just love all that paper and stuff!


To the left...


To the right...


Lovely new store! And they carry "Maja Designs" paper from Sweden!! I got a couple of sheets as I have been following their blog for some time. Next to Graphic 45, Maja Designs is my second favorite designer paper.

I was asked to teach a couple of classes for this event using my favorite paper - Graphic 45! The first class was the double layout using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments, the details of which are posted here.

So here are a few photos of the first class. First we have the left side of the room with a couple of people not having yet arrived.


And, the right side of the room.


These next photos are of the class working away.







I wish I had had a chance to get a photo at the end with everyone holding their layout, but it didn't happen.

Thank you to Ivy and Cori-Lyn for asking me to come and teach, and to the wonderful ladies that participated in my class. It was a wonderful experience!

I'll post the second class I taught in a couple of days before I go back home to Victoria. So till then, Happy Papercrafting!




No comments: