Gift Card Holders You Can Hang in Your Tree!

I had a few packages of Graphic 45 cardstock banners, pockets & tags, and chipboard die cuts left from Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas collection and wanted to use them up. Plus, I wanted to avoid any fussy cutting what so ever on this project not only so I could use up all this stuff, but I wanted to keep it simple and fairly quick. And then, I came across the talented Arlene Cuevas beautiful gift card project posted both on the Graphic 45 blog and Arlene's blog, and I knew that I could use up all these pieces using Arlene's idea. Thank you Arlene! I also happened to have a package of Large Tag Album tags to use on this project!

So here they are!

Some of the things that I did differently from Arlene are, 1) no fussy cutting as I mentioned earlier, 2) I used as many of the embellishments from the banners, chipboard, and pocket & tags as I could, 3) I didn't keep to one theme for each holder - I mixed them all up, and 4) I also added a ribbon that would make it possible to hang the gift cards in their little packages on the tree as part of the tree decorations.

Even though the colors of these little holders are not the colors I have for my tree, I wanted to show you what they look like on the tree. The flash refused to go off when taking these photos so they aren't the best.


Now, I'll show you each gift card holder and what it looks like inside.







Well, I certainly will have fun making others like these for other occasions throught the year!

Thank you for checking in today to have a look. If you're wondering about that big project I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm still working on it. I just had to quickly get the last three projects & posts done before I could continue on with it. I'm looking forward to showing it to you. hee hee...

Happy papercrafting!



2 comments:

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous Sabrina.

Sabrina said...

TY Alanna! The DT is doing great; I love checking it out. :) Have a great Christmas!