A Brief Appearance!

I don't usually have time during the semester to play in the craft room but the semester has wound down and Christmas is looming!

Here is my first card in several months!!


I finally used my sequins!!

I am submitting this into the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge. :)



{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Christmas Prints
  • Stamps: Joyful Greetings (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Pinefeather, Pure Poppy
  • Dies: Love Word (Paper Smooches)
  • Accessories: sequins (Simon Says Stamp)
  • Other Tools: Goosebumps Shimmer spray (Tsukineko)

3 comments:

Lisa A. said...

What a pretty and cool card...love it:)!!

Erin said...

I just love your Christmas card! The stamps and dies work beautifully together!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is gorgeous! I love the whole thing. Thanks so much for playing in the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week!