Christmas Dimensionals - DT Christmas Card Challenges #49

Having such a very busy week, you'd think I'd have posts this week to show for it! Sorry not yet, but it is time for another Christmas Card Challenge. This week's challenge is to use dimensionals, or pop-dots as some people like to call them. Are you lol? I know I'm chuckling a bit, because it is more of a challenge for me to NOT use dimensionals!

I have a card for you today that didn't use any designer paper. I'll give a few details later. For now here is the card.


I used a script text background stamp and a holly & berries background stamp on the white cardstock matted in red. The ribbons were then wrapped around this piece before popping it up with dimensionals. The layers of squares are all Spellbinder's dies, the centers of which are all die cut out. In that space I used an older JustRite square Christmas stamp in black ink, after which I used dimensionals to layer and pop up the different squares.
In this next photo you can see the center stamp better and also see that I used green, red, & gold Stickles on the tree, while using Star Dust Stickles on the stamp edge of the stamped image as well as on the white scalloped Spellbinder's square.

You might be able to see the layers better in the next two photos.



Glad that you stopped by to have a look at this week's challenge card using dimensionals. Be sure to have a peek at the DT members inspirational cards too.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
 See you for next week's Christmas Card Challenge!




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love this little tree in it's gorgeous frame and I always love anything with gingham ribbon!