Sparkly Star - DT Christmas Card Challenge #43 Sketch

Earlier today I saw a Christmas Countdown on someone's blog and I couldn't believe it! Only 93 days left till Christmas! That's a very good reason to participate all year round in the fun challenges at the Christmas Card Challenges blog, becuse the time just flies. Between being on the DT for CCC and teaching an all year round Christmas Club card class, I have more Christmas cards than I need.

This is my DT inspirational card for this week's sketch challenge.


All in cream and gold. It is one of my favorite colour combos. Oh, and this is the sketch for the challenge that I designed my card around. I made a few changes to the sketch by turning it on it's side and by having the sentiment strip come out from the star.

The shape of the card was die-cut using Grand Labels Eleven.

I die-cut the star using Star STAX Die-Namics from gold metallic cardstock and also from a Scor Tape sheet. I attached the star adhesive to the gold star and then rubbed gold glitter to it.

The paper used for this card comes from lats year's Carta Bella Christmas Day collection.

Here is the card from different angles.




Thank you so much for stopping by to have a peek. Please be sure to check out the other DT Christmas Card Challenge 43 creations for this sketch challenge.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
Happy Christmas card making!
 

2 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

I love your star! That is so gorgeous! :)

mow180 said...

Another winner!