Snowman - DT Christmas Card Challenge #41

Challenge #41 for this week at Christmas Card Challenges, is challenging us to create a card using a snowman! After a lot of searching I found an old woodblock stamp! Believe it or not, that is the only stamp or item I had for this snowman challenge.


I decided after I colored him with my Spectrum Noir Markers, that I actually liked the little snowman! I had never used it after it was given to me a couple of years ago. I put a very light layer of Star Dust Stickles on the snowman's carrot nose and a little on the right side of the the snowman.

I used two die cuts of the MFT Die-Namics Snowflake Doily to back the Spellbinder's oval used to die cut the snowman with, and lightly cover them in Star Dust Stickles.

So here are a few more angles to look at him from.




Thank you for stopping in to have a peek.

With Christmas being only a short 3 1/2 months away, you may want to consider getting an early start on the making of your Christmas cards. There is a lot of inspiration over at Christmas Card Challenges not only form the DT, but from those that enter the challenges, too. Have a look at the DT blogs below.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
Remember, you don't have to use the suggested challenge to enter your card, as long as it is a Christmas card, you can enter it.
Happy Christmas Card making!
 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the soft feel you gave your card this week with the colors you chose. Gorgeous as always. I find these challenges are forcing me to find/use items I had long forgotten about.
{Hugs} -- Heather