G45 French Country Sq Cards

This will be the second class scheduled for the newly started Graphic 45 Club at Scrapbook Parade. And, we're making four 5 1/2" square cards using the Graphic 45 French Country collection. I have a lot of detail photos, so I hope you have a little time to spare.

 

I like to include detail photos on my blog post for those class participants that may have ordered more than one class kit, didn't quite get to finish in class, or want to make some more from home. And for those of you that fall into any of these categories, every piece has the white paper core covered by either a black ink pad if the edges are all straight, a black marker for other kinds of edges, or has been inked using Tim Holtz Antique Linen or Vintage Photo.

Here is the first one.


You can't see too well in the photo, but not only are there Glossy Accents on the little flower centers from the tiny little circle of the Graphic 45 double sided cardstock flowers that you can punch out, but also on the black circle popped up on the center of the red 'Bonne Chance' card cut out, and the Eiffel Tower on the black chipboard tag.

This next shot shows the flower details more close up...


 ...and the next two show the card laying down flat from either side to help see the layers.




The slightly curled up borders are My Favorite Things Triple Scallop Borders Die-Namics. The leaves are Spellbinder's Foliage.

Next is a card that was featured on the the Graphic 45 Ning site the morning after a late night post. It made my day the next morning to be emailed the news! I call this one 'Sunflower Crowned Rooster', lol.


I fussy cut the rooster border from the 8 x 8 pad - just one line from the paper. There was medallion left from that strip that I chose to put on the inside of the card. The Sunflowers are also fussy cut out from the back of the scrap used on one of the other cards. I used the 'Merci' chipboard tag with a Graphic 45 brad, and only on the section of the text did I place Glossy Accents. And I almost forgot to mention that I used the 'Bowdabra' to make the gingham bow.

Again the next two photos show the layers from each side.




This next card, 'Mon Amie', has a pull out tag for a secret message.


I used four of the Graphic 45 brads on this card, and some more of those double sided cardstock flowers you can punch out as well as some of the little tags and banner pieces. A faux brass butterfly is tucked in with the flowers.



Here is a photo with the tag pulled most of the way out.


For the last card, 'Bonjour', Sunflowers that were left over from fussing cutting for the 'Sunflower Crowned Rooster' card are used to blend in with the card I cut out of the 8 x 8 pad.


A couple of banner pieces are used here as well with Glossy Accents on the little yellow bee banner (the Accents aren't quite dry here so it looks a bit cloudy still). Tucked in behind the popped up Sunflowers is a Graphic 45 metal Key Hole.


Glossy Accents works very well in keeping the metal key hole in place. Here is a couple of side views again to see the layering.



So these are they. Hope you enjoyed your tour of these cards, and thank you for joining me today.

Happy Papercrafting!



3 comments:

Linda Campbell said...

Love cards Sabrina. G45 is just the best paper. You totally blew us away.

Maria said...

These are absolutely stunning!!

SunnySunflower said...

Really love these! You have inspired me and I have some "ideas" for my weekend crafting!
Thanks for sharing!
Donna