Anything Goes! - DT Christmas Card Challenge #44


This week at Christmas Card Challenges we have "Anything Goes"! Since I'm pretty busy these days, I thought I would make a card that I could use for the Christmas Club classes I teach. This one would be one of the cards for the November class. So you will see it again with a couple of other cards when I post it for the class. In the meantime, here is the card and some details.


I'm using two new dies (new to me) on this card, from Elizabeth Craft Designs - Pinecone and Sprig with Berries. Just love the look. And, since it's for Christmas I added Star Dust Stickles to the pincones, the heat embossed sentiment, and the two different Martha Stewart snowflakes.

The red & white gingham ribbon I used was very white, and I wanted it to go better with the Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas 6 x 6 paper. So, I took Tim Holtz's Scattered Straw ink pad and using the lid to press the ribbon into the pad, I slowly pulled the ribbon from under it. This gave it the yellowed aged look I wanted to match the paper better.

To make the bow for this card I used the Mini-Bowdabra (great tool!) leaving long tails to twist and manipulate on the card.

Here are some more photos form different views to have a better look at the layering.



Well that's it for this card. Why not have a peek at the other DT creations for Challenge #44 and join in on the "Anything Goes" fun.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit!




2 comments:

mow180 said...

Ohhh - I like!

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Sabrina, I love all the dies.