Sketch - DT Christmas Card Challenge #36

The challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenge #36 is a sketch! Of course as long as you are making a Christmas card, you can enter the challenge.

I turned the sketch and made this...


Here is the sketch (to the left). I used gold metallic Bazzill cardstock to mat
everything, and gold embossing powder for the three kings. I even used the gold embossing powder on the gold star's sentiment! The wisemen stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and is one I haven't used until now.

I rather like how it all turned out. I used lighter shades of blue for the banners, again matting them on gold.

In the next two photos you can better see the banners and all the layers popped up.


 

Just love those blues! Blue goes well with either gold or silver and since I tend to use silver more with blue this is something different for me. 

Hop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other DT cards or go to their blogs by clicking on the links below. Play with us too, and see what you create using the sketch. Oh, and being the first challenge of the month, there's a prize for a winner!

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner 

Thank you for checking in today!

No comments: