September VIntage LO

After a Summer break, the Double Vintage Layout class is back in September with this LO at Scrapbook Parade.


Now, I have to ask you not to laugh at my writing for the title. I actually did a practice run before going ahead and writing on the layout. Guess what? I tried twice before writing on the real thing, and the second one was perfect! Not sure what happened when I wrote the third time on this one...the real one. Well, I'll figure something out. In the mean time, the layout is the important thing, and since I must get on with the next class, you have to see it.

So here are a few details.


The letters are die cut using My Favorite Things High-Rise Alphabet Upper Case Die-Namics. I used two different colours offset behind each letter.




The paper used is Kaisercraft and the flowers are from Prima's Almanac collection. They just happen to work well with the paper. I had fun using the photos from Dana's visit to Victoria this summer. I converted them to B&W to lend itself a bit better for a vintage lo.

Well, off to the next class project. Thank you for coming by to have a peek.

Happy scrapbooking!




1 comment:

Maria said...

This is AWESOME, Sabrina! It's rare to see double page layouts and this one is beautiful! Great job!!