Punches - DT Christmas Card Challenge #39

We're at challenge #39 over at Christmas Card Challenges! The weeks just fly by! And the challenge for this week is 'punches'! Of course you can still enter the challenge without using them as long as you enter a Christmas card. And, speaking of which, here is my DT submission for the challenge.


It's my first time using the new (to me) Martha Stewart Pine Needle punch, and I love how it looks. I have a few ideas I want to try with it now. I also used a Fiskars Star punch and Martha Stewart's Alpine Snowflake punches in the in the making of this card.

As for the stamp I used, don't you think that is the cutest little mouse sitting on top of the ornament? The stamp is Stampavie Tina Wenke - "Mouse with Ornament". You can't tell in the photos, but I used Glossy Accents on the candy cane, and after colouring and paper piecing the band on the ornament, I added Star Dust Stickles over the scalloped part of the ornament.

Be sure to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see all the DT submissions as well as all the entries! Remember, you don't have to use punches, just as long as it's a Christmas Card!

Here are the links to the DT blogs so you can check out their designs.


Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner

Thank you for checking in today to have a peek. Hoping today is a great day for you and the beginning of a wonderful week.

Happy Papercrafting!




1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your card. I might have to get the MS Pine Needle punch. That really makes the card (the little extras).