Handmade Tassel Tutorial with Sabrina

- Fun and so easy to make...

I wish to thank all that requested this tutorial. Some of you have been waiting a long time, and I apologized for not taking care of this sooner.

I've made several projects using my handmade tassels on minis, printer trays/shadowboxes, hand made boxes, cards and more. I just have a scrapbook layout left to use them on...lol. Any way all the information is is the video for you. But, before you watch I just want to let you know that there are a couple of times when I end up out of frame. Please just keep watching and you'll find that you haven't missed anything important. This is my first close up tutorial, and I'm not used to the tiny working space as a result.

Here it is.



If you have any further questions, email me and I'll get back to you.

Have fun making tassels!


1 comment:

mow180 said...

Thanks, Sabrina. You are very generous with your talents.
This post came just in time as I am in a card swap and the tassels will be so cute on the cards.