Nearly A Month Ago...

- I love colouring!!!

Nearly a month ago I took my second class in learning to colour with Spectrum Noir markers. So if I want to share it with you, I think it's about time I post the results, don't you? We received the next two sets of colours - yellows and the essentials set which includes the blender pen.

These are the cards we made in class.


 To see them better, I'll show them to you one at a time,




We learned a few fun techniques like using the blender pen & refill to create patterns and texture, so I'll show you my practice sheet with the techniques on it.


In the circles, from left to right, dots created by using the blending pen tip, stripes using the narrow and wider ends, cobblestones & bricks, fur, and denim.

All the stamps and dies are from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my colouring progress.




No comments: