Lucky to Count You as a Friend

Here is the second card that I made for the Scrapbooker's Paradise "Playing in Paradise" challenge: Feeling Lucky?

I took the die-cut from the first card I made and made a CAS card with it.


As you can see, it is best to stamp the sentiment AFTER spraying Glimmer Mist. :)

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf
  • Stamps: Wonderful Words Additions
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Wonderful Words
  • Other Tools: Sweet Clover Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), iRock/rhinestones (Imaginisce)

5 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Love the cas card!

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card, such a lovely sentiment and I love your 'splashes'!!

Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs
Heaather xx

Dawn said...

Another beautiful card! Such a pretty CAS design. Love the sentiment and the gems. Thanks again for Playing in Paradise.

Hugs, Dawn

Linda Pekrul said...

What a great CAS card! The misting and gems are perfect! Thanks for entering this one too at Playing in Paradise!

Jessi Fogan said...

I think that sentiment tip is one I could definitely use...I have MANY times thought 'ah, just a spritz!' and then...problems. lol! I still like how this turned out - perfect gems!