Butterfly Spring Layout - Scrapbook Parade Class

I've left my scrapbooks at the store (Scrapbook Parade) for a couple of months so that customers can have a look at them for inspiration and was told how often people commented on this page. So Carol asked if I could adapt something like it for a double page layout. We found the beautiful My Minds Eye 'Follow Your Heart' paper that inspires such a layout.

Here is what I came up with, and will be teaching a class on, for Tuesday, July 10th.


Close ups and details.




I had a blast cutting out all those butterflies! I think it was the anticipation of how it would look/turn out that made the task seem worthwhile. The customers taking the class will get their printed sheet of digi butterflies to cut out before class.

I just love these papers! Thanks for stopping by today, and happy crafting!




TOOLS & SUPPLIES
PAPER - My Minds Eye 'Follow Your Heart', vellum (computer printed)
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Tattered Rose 
Martha Stewart - Vintage Floral & Swirling Lace border punches
Adironack Acrylic Paint Dabber - snow Cap
Ranger - Liquid Pearl - White Opal
EKS - Small Flower punch
Kaisercraft - Blooms (roses)
Recollections - Floral Embellishments
clear button
Laser Cut chipboard

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is super cute

Nancy Ball said...

Hi Sabrina, it was nice chatting with you at M's today. Had to pop over to your blog to see your art. You have some beautiful artwork.