Christmas Gift Thank You

This Christmas I received a very generous gift from a family in the congregation I attend. So of course I had to make them a Thank You card. As I'm giving it to the entire family I didn't want to make it too feminine; and again I used mainly the paper for the card, cutting flowers from another paper in the set.


In distressing the edges I used Tim Holtz's Distress Ink - Antique Linen, and Versa Fine - Vintage Sepia. And since I'm packing away my craft things so that I can paint the room, most of the embellishments are not readily accessible at this point, so it is a simple card.

It's getting close to the New Year! It seems like we just welcomed 2011, and now it's soon 2012! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comment on our blog. We love to hear from you. Happy New Year if you don't stop by again before then, and happy crafting.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love the muted color palate.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very soft and pretty; love that bird!