Lawnscaping, Lily Pad Cards and Simon Says Stamp


Sneaking this in for Lawnscaping's Getting Texty challenge! The holly bling (Stickles) qualifies this for Lily Pad Cards and Simon Says Stamp is having an anything goes challenge!

I used my ink blending foam and Fresh Snow ink to splotch up my Book Print impression plate a bit. I used Post It notes to keep my card in place while running the sandwich through my Cuttlebug.

I stamped the sentiment using Smitty's ABCs onto a banner from Bannerific. The holly is from Bows and Holly.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink), parchment
  • Stamps: Bannerific, Bows and Holly, Smitty's ABCs (all Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow (both Papertrey Ink), Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark (both Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: white embossing powder (Filigree), Christmas Red Stickles (Ranger), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Book Print Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink)

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

So simple and pretty!

Laurel Beard said...

So fabulous! I love your background!!! :) So pretty! Thank you so for joining us Lawnscaping gals!!!!

Becca Fabozzi said...

Cute simple card. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

Shirley said...

Your background is wonderful and the sentiment perfect up against it!!