This week's Playing in Paradise challenge at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog is Christmas in June!
I used a wintery patterned paper to create mine:
A sewn border and lots of bling! I especially love the Bo Bunny brad I added to the snowman's hat. My Martha Stewart snowflake punch made the snowflakes a cinch!! I used my Sakura Stardust gel pen over the stamped sentiment and snowman's eyes to add sparkle.
Be sure to check out the DT member projects as well!
- Cardstock: white A7 card base (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Wintertime by Bella Road: Snowman (Echo Park)
- Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Other Tools: iRock/crystals (Imaginisce), sewing machine/thread, Stardust gel pen (Sakura)