Playing in Paradise 14: Color Inspiration


Welcome to this week's Playing in Paradise challenge at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog! Ally created a lovely color palette to inspire us!


Since more colors = more difficult for me, I kept my card simple:


I stamped Hero Arts Old Letter Writing stamp (a Christmas gift from my Mom!) with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink on a Kraft card base. I cut out some flowers from SEI Vivacious paper (I used this for a project here as well) and popped them up off of the card with dimensional adhesive.  Some Mint Green Liquid Pearls added the final color to my project. Lastly, I rounded the bottom two corners with my Corner Chomper. By leaving this card sentiment free, I can use it for almost any occasion!

The prize this week is from the Pebbles Happy Go Lucky line: Fabric Brads, Jewel Flower Brads, Red Candy Dots, Green Candy Dots and Paper Flowers, an approximate retail value of $21!

Your blog post link or gallery link must be loaded by noon on Thursday, May 12th.

Be sure to check out the other design team projects:

As well as Nancy, our newest member! Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: Vivacious (SEI)
  • Stamps: Old Letter Writing (Hero Arts)
  • Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves (Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: Mint Green Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

oh i have this paper but never knew what to do with it, this is theee perfect application! love your card and the colors, the text in the background and everything else about it!

Allison Cope said...

Oh Dana! I just love what you did with this colour palette! Gorgeous card!

Dana said...

Dana this is stunning. You've blown me away. And hey, this qualifies for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge too...go on over there and enter it!

Allison Rankin said...

Super duper! Love the embossing and liquid pearls esp.!