Valentine Series - Little Mouse

It has been a while since I've been able to post on the blog. I'm now settled in Victoria, BC, in my parents home for now and have been applying for jobs. Finding employment is a long slow process requiring hard work. I do miss being able to craft and create and at this time I am envious of others who can do it.

I did save a draft for the final Valentine cards series for this year. I just hadn't gotten around to completing it so that I could post it. But, finally, here it is!


Isn't the little mouse so cute! This is one of my favorites from this year's Valentine series of cards. I made this one especially for my Mom and Dad. I see it nearly every morning on the top shelf of my closet space anticipating the day I give it. The unfortunate thing is that I didn't write down all the pertinent information like names of the tools and stamps used for this card, and I can't remember them now. But, I'm sure some of you will recognize the Cuttlebug folder used here and the Hero Arts Stamp, too.

I used Fantastix, dabbing them directly on the ink pad, to create a more soft blurred coloring effect of the stamped image, and even used white chalk ink for the daises. The little pink blossom centers I filled with yellow Liquid Pearls.

I can't wait to give it to my parents on the 14th!

Well, happy creating to you all and let me know what you think of my cute little mouse, OK.


2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Very nice Sabrina I LOVE the mouse he is so cute! :)

Unknown said...

I love this card Sabrina. The colors, ribbon, and that adorable mouse stamp. Your parents will love the card. Best of luck with the job hunt!