Stamping Vacation DT: Have You Tried Challenge

This month's Have You Tried challenge at the Stamping Vacation blog invites us to try using designer paper to cover our card base.


 After taking this picture, I added 3 black rhinestones to the top left corner.

After covering the Fine Linen card base with Teresa Collins paper, I ruffled some True Black grosgrain ribbon on two strips of Scor-tape.

I stamped the sentiment on a Summer Sunrise frame (made with Mat Stack 4 and Fillable Frame #11) and covered it with Glossy Accents.

I die cut and stamped flourishes using Embellishments, arranging them around the frame. Overkill??

I rounded 2 corners with my Corner Chomper and added the rhinestones (not pictured).

Thanks for visiting!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Fine Linen, Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise
  • Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins (can't recall the name...)
  • Stamps: Embellishments
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Ribbon: True Black grosgrain
  • Dies: Fillable Frames #11, Mat Stack 4, Embellishments
  • Other Tools: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), black rhinestones (dollar store)