Papertrey Playhouse: Stamped Background (2)

How easy is it to create cards with stamped backgrounds? So fun!

I made another card with the Papertrey Playhouse stamped background challenge in mind...


This one was inspired by Lisa Johnson's argyle card from this post. Simple yet engaging!

I didn't like this card when I made it but liked it alright the next day... :)

The sentiment is hiding a stamping blooper (who hasn't had one of those?) but it ended up working out.

I love this color combo!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Blueberry Sky, Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: A Little Argyle, Mega Mixed Messages (sentiment)
  • Ink: Fresh Snow, Smokey Shadow, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Die: Labels 8 (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: white gel pen (Signo Uni-ball)

7 comments:

Dana said...

You didn't like it? NO WAY! It jumped out at me while scrolling through my reader this morning Dana. I LOVE it. Simple, understated and perfect.

Sabrina said...

I really like this one! I like it better than #1.

Linda Kaiser said...

Great idea and super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Linda

Karen B. said...

Love the clean and simple nature of this card, yet you have a lot of details too!

Deb said...

I LOVE this card!! Simple and classic!! Great job!!

Kirsty said...

Really like this card. Love the random argyle.

Mary said...

I love this card - simple but so sweet and the colors are fab~