Lots of Layers

I had fun with layering on this card. I inked the edges of the white mat, and the scalloped circle with distress ink and embossed the red mat and the small white heart using Swiss Dots embossing folder, I embossed the black mat using the Heart Block folder. The white circle was cut using my Cricut from a previous project. (Love left over scraps) I think I should have left the ribbon off :(


Stefanie

{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Black, Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold
  • Stamps:Daily Design Sentiments
  • Ink: Distress Ink Vintage photo, Memento Black
  • Other Tools:
  • Spellbinders Classic Hearts, Scalloped Circle's
  • EK Success corner rounder punch
  • Martha Stewart's loop boarder punch
  • Cricut - Accent Essentials Cartridge
  • Embossed using my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots, and Heart Blocks

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh Stef! I love all the layers and colors! Great job!

Stefanie said...

Thanks Sabrina, I've been having fun the last couple days crafting again:)

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I love the layers!