{capture the moment}

I want to feature a blog that Stefanie found. (A good way to find websites you like is to use Google images!) It's a professional blog, meaning that it links from a company website, but their projects are so fabulous, I just had to put some of their pictures up.

The company is Papertrey Ink and Nichole's blog is called {capture the moment}.

These first two pics are from this post. I love the gorgeous ruffle and buttons on the first card and ribbon, brads, stitching and rough edges on the second!


The following card is from this post. It's so simple but I love the holly leaves!


The card on this post is all about the stamp BUT the ornament effect--which is what I particularly love--could be reproduced by scribbling inside a circle stencil!


I love the technique used on the card in this post. Use double-sided tape to create a glitter border!


I love the buttons used for holly berries on this post!


This one is just plain beautiful!


How about this button layering!


Ga-ga!


I love how they used the vellum on these ones! This glitter technique was done using a glue pad or chisel glue pen rather than double-sided tape.


And why not use buttons as ornaments as on this one?


Here's a simple one!


Seriously, I could go on and on...

No comments: